Emiko Watanabe has done quite a few things in her life including working as a sustainable development consultant, running zine fairs, being a co-director at Paper Mountain (an Artist Run Initiative in Perth), and is currently an aspiring human rights lawyer.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy