Emiko Watanabe has done quite a few things in her life including working as a sustainable development consultant, running zine fairs, being a co-director at Paper Mountain (an Artist Run Initiative in Perth), and is currently an aspiring human rights lawyer.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson