Ellen van Neerven is an award-winning Indigenous Australian writer. Her first book, Heat and Light (UQP, 2014), was the recipient of the David Unaipon Award and and the Dobbie Literary Award. Heat and Light was also short-listed for The Stella Prize and in the NSW Premier’s Literary Awards. Her writing has also appeared in publications such as McSweeney’s, Review of Australian Fiction, Overland, Frankie Magazine, The Lifted Brow, Meanjin, Ora Nuiand Mascara Literary Review.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?