Elif Sekercioglu is a research assistant at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. She has a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and has previously interned with the Statelessness Section of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation