Edward Caruso works as a book editor. He is currently working on a collection of poems written in Chile and Argentina. For 10 years he wrote articles for a government website in Bologna, Italy. He also published a book of poems based on travels in Chile and Peru, Di altrure ed altre utopie, in Italian.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged