Dave Martin is a PhD Candidate at La Trobe University Law School. He is researching the human impacts on New Zealand citizens (and their families) being forcibly removed from Australia under Section 501 of the Migration Act. Dave previously managed a prison organisation in Queensland for eight years.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- How representative is our parliament?