Dave Martin is a PhD Candidate at La Trobe University Law School. He is researching the human impacts on New Zealand citizens (and their families) being forcibly removed from Australia under Section 501 of the Migration Act. Dave previously managed a prison organisation in Queensland for eight years.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson