Dave Martin is a PhD Candidate at La Trobe University Law School. He is researching the human impacts on New Zealand citizens (and their families) being forcibly removed from Australia under Section 501 of the Migration Act. Dave previously managed a prison organisation in Queensland for eight years.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?