Claire Hansen is a lecturer in English at James Cook University. She specialises in Shakespeare studies and is interested in innovative and creative approaches to secondary and tertiary education. She lives in Townsville.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?