Claire G. Coleman is a Noongar woman whose ancestral country is on the south coast of Western Australia. She writes poetry, fiction and non-fiction and her debut novel Terra Nullius was shortlisted for and won multiple awards. The Old Lie is her second novel”.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?