Cindy Jiang is a Chinese emerging writer, playwright, actor, and spoken word poet based in Melbourne. Her humbly growing writing credits include a runner-up place in the Boroondara Literary Awards in Poetry (2016), and her self-directed and performed original work Translucent, which featured in The University of Melbourne’s TASTINGS (2018). She lives and writes in English, Mandarin, French, attempts to foray into Russian, and has a particular love for the multilingual mishmash of the four.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era