Chris Ringrose has taught at the University of Alberta, the University of North Carolina and the University of Northampton, where he was awarded the University’s prize for teaching excellence. He is currently Adjunct Associate Professor of English at Monash University in Melbourne. His poetry has won awards in England, Canada and Australia, and he has published critical work on modern fiction, literary theory and children’s literature. He is the co-editor of the Journal of Postcolonial Writing (Routledge) and the book series Studies in World Literature (Columbia UP), and is a poetry reviewer for the Australian Poetry Journal.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged