Chris Ringrose has taught at the University of Alberta, the University of North Carolina and the University of Northampton, where he was awarded the University’s prize for teaching excellence. He is currently Adjunct Associate Professor of English at Monash University in Melbourne. His poetry has won awards in England, Canada and Australia, and he has published critical work on modern fiction, literary theory and children’s literature. He is the co-editor of the Journal of Postcolonial Writing (Routledge) and the book series Studies in World Literature (Columbia UP), and is a poetry reviewer for the Australian Poetry Journal.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson