Cher Tan is a freelance writer writing mostly on technology, politics, identity, and culture. Her writing has appeared in Overland journal, Kill Your Darlings, New Matilda, Peril, and Roads and Kingdoms, among others. She lives in Adelaide.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged