Charlotte Daraio is a writer from Melbourne. She is currently studying a Masters of Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing at the University of Melbourne and has an avid interest in film and television. She wants to live in a more switched-on society and always tries to better the ways that she contributes to the world. Her ultimate goal is to live off-grid somewhere deep in the country, with dozens of adopted pets.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?