Caitlin Cassidy is a Masters student of Global Media Communications and graduate of Creative Writing and Politics at Melbourne University. She has been published across several platforms including Anaerkillik, Eat if You’re Hungry Zine, Farrago, Global Hobo, the Readings Monthly and P01nt Magazine. By day, she sells books for Readings in-store and in their events department.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?