Caitlin Cassidy is a Masters student of Global Media Communications and graduate of Creative Writing and Politics at Melbourne University. She has been published across several platforms including Anaerkillik, Eat if You’re Hungry Zine, Farrago, Global Hobo, the Readings Monthly and P01nt Magazine. By day, she sells books for Readings in-store and in their events department.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- How representative is our parliament?