Bec Bridges is an editor at Right Now. She is halfway through the Masters of Publishing and Communications at The University of Melbourne, and works part-time for a Melbourne-based startup helping small businesses make smarter digital marketing decisions. She wants to ensure social issues and injustices are discussed in unbiased and relatable terms to help the general community become better informed. Some day Rebecca hopes to commission, edit and translate the work of writers from around the world, helping to bring the experiences of people from diverse backgrounds to the fore. On any given Sunday she likes to catch up on 20th century fiction and imagine the world through the eyes of her cat.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged