Anne Manne is a Melbourne writer and social commentator, author of Motherhood, the Quarterly Essay Love and Money: The Family and the Free Market, and So This is Life, a memoir. Her forthcoming book on the new culture of narcissism, will be published in 2014.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Atrocities and war crimes in Myanmar: here’s what we know