Anne Manne is a Melbourne writer and social commentator, author of Motherhood, the Quarterly Essay Love and Money: The Family and the Free Market, and So This is Life, a memoir. Her forthcoming book on the new culture of narcissism, will be published in 2014.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?