Anne Collins’ poetry collections are: The Language of Water, Seasoned with Honey – a four-poet anthology and The Season of Chance, all published by Walleah Press. Her collection of prose and poetry is My Friends This Landscape by Ginninderra Press. Her other work is published in literary journals, newspapers and anthologies. Trained in the Use of Force is from a new body of work-in progress inspired by the culture of Spain. Anne Collins lives in Hobart and has spent many years working in the community for human rights of one sort or another.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged