Dr Anna Arstein-Kerslake is an academic at Melbourne Law School where she developed and leads, the Disability Human Rights Clinic (DHRC). Her work on the right to equal recognition before the law has been published widely, including her 2017 book, Restoring Voice to People, published by Cambridge University Press.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial