Alyssia Tennant is currently studying an Honours degree at the University of Canberra. She has a Bachelor of Journalism with a specialisation in digital campaigning. Her work has been published in Feminartsy, HerCanberra, Curieux and BMA Magazine, among others.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy