Ali MC is a photographer, writer and musician and Human Rights Law Masters student. As well as traveling extensively overseas, he has also lived in remote Aboriginal communities teaching music and learning language. His first full-length book The Eyeball End was published in 2015, and in 2016 he produced a fourth album Urban Cleansing through his music collective New Dub City.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial