Ali MC is a photographer, writer and musician and Human Rights Law Masters student. As well as traveling extensively overseas, he has also lived in remote Aboriginal communities teaching music and learning language. His first full-length book The Eyeball End was published in 2015, and in 2016 he produced a fourth album Urban Cleansing through his music collective New Dub City.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?