Lexi Lachal is a civil and human rights lawyer at the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia and member of Liberty Victoria’s Rights Advocacy Project. Through Rights Advocacy Project she has written extensively on secrecy laws and immigration detention. She tweets, with others, at @RAPLV.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- How representative is our parliament?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson