Lexi Lachal is a civil and human rights lawyer at the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia and member of Liberty Victoria’s Rights Advocacy Project. Through Rights Advocacy Project she has written extensively on secrecy laws and immigration detention. She tweets, with others, at @RAPLV.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- How representative is our parliament?