Lexi Lachal is a civil and human rights lawyer at the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia and member of Liberty Victoria’s Rights Advocacy Project. Through Rights Advocacy Project she has written extensively on secrecy laws and immigration detention. She tweets, with others, at @RAPLV.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- GDPR and data privacy in Australia