Adolfo Aranjuez is the editor of Metro, Australia’s oldest film and media periodical. He is also the subeditor of Screen Education and a freelance writer/speaker. He has edited for Voiceworks and Award Winning Australian Writing, and written for The Lifted Brow, The Manila Review, Scum and Going Down Swinging, among others. In 2015, Adolfo was named one of the Melbourne Writers Festival’s 30 Under 30. You can find him online here.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Atrocities and war crimes in Myanmar: here’s what we know