Adolfo Aranjuez is the editor of Metro, Australia’s oldest film and media periodical. He is also the subeditor of Screen Education and a freelance writer/speaker. He has edited for Voiceworks and Award Winning Australian Writing, and written for The Lifted Brow, The Manila Review, Scum and Going Down Swinging, among others. In 2015, Adolfo was named one of the Melbourne Writers Festival’s 30 Under 30. You can find him online here.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era