Adolfo Aranjuez is the editor of Metro, Australia’s oldest film and media periodical. He is also the subeditor of Screen Education and a freelance writer/speaker. He has edited for Voiceworks and Award Winning Australian Writing, and written for The Lifted Brow, The Manila Review, Scum and Going Down Swinging, among others. In 2015, Adolfo was named one of the Melbourne Writers Festival’s 30 Under 30. You can find him online here.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy