Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why the Bikie Laws should concern us all
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- After Democracy: Victoria’s new anti-protest laws