Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial