Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson