Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Shaun Tan – a small collection